Ever wondered what people get up to on site when the foreman isn’t looking? These 5 videos we found will give you a snapshot of some of the funny and dangerous things construction workers do to pass the time.
- It’s important to always wear your PPE on site. How you put it on however, is up to you. This scaffolders technique for getting his hardhat on does defeats the object a little – Click here to view
- This guy should have thought a bit more carefully about where he put his feet before he did this. His friend behind the camera seems to see it coming, but fails to do anything to prevent the predictable accident – Click here to view
- Returning a hammer to a tool belt is a simple task for most. This man has turned it into an art. Definitely don’t try this one without your hardhat and safety boots. The results could be quite painful – Click here to view
- Many people enjoy a quick game of football. Most people probably haven’t played using heavy-duty equipment. If you’d like to see what this looks like, watch this video – Click here to view
- This classic video shows a rogue concrete polisher, and the workers efforts to get it to stop. These include a large plank of wood, a bucket of water, and finally some tarpaulin. Ignoring the annoying comments from the person filming the action, their efforts are genuinely hilarious – Click here to view
Rest assured that all of our site operatives are fully health & safety trained and won’t be getting into situations like this on site. If you need any Asbestos removal services, don’t hesitate to call.