Before you embark on your renovation project it is important as a trader and builder that you know how to prevent asbestos di...
Statement of Intent
ICE Asbestos is a service providing Company for the public and private sector for today’s environment. The range of services provided are; asbestos removal, bulk sample analysis, ductwork cleaning, emergency 24 hour call out service, encapsulation work, fire protection, project management, soft strip, surveys Management / Refurbishment and Demolition, thermal insulation, remove and re-fit panelling, tiles etc, waste disposal.
It is the policy of ICE Asbestos to manage its activities in such a way that reduces the environmental impact to a practicable minimum.
In order to regulate the environmental performance of ICE Asbestos, the company will operate a management system, which will meet the environmental standards.
ICE Asbestos is committed to:
- Ensuring the policy is understood, implemented and maintained at all levels in the company
- Ensuring that all their subcontractors and employees are aware of the potential environmental effects of their activities and of the benefits from improved standards
- Providing the public access to information on the company’s environmental performance
- Complying with applicable legislation, consents and codes issued at European, National and Local levels and adopt a proactive approach to further requirements
- Minimising waste wherever possible, and where waste is inevitable, ensure segregation and re-use or recycling rather than disposal wherever applicable
- Providing appropriate environmental training for all employees
- Carrying out regular environmental training for all employees
- Carrying out regular environment audits of all aspects of the company’s undertaking to ensure effective implementation of the environmental policy
- Utilising only reputable, registered waste carriers
We commit to continuous improvement of our environmental performance and prevention of pollution where reasonably practicable.
This policy is displayed on company notice board and is publicly available on request.
On behalf of ICE Asbestos
Name: Anthony Easy
Need asbestos removal or an asbestos survey?(0333) 772 0424
Why Choose ICE Asbestos?
We are the first choice among many companies and individuals in the United Kingdom, for the reasons listed below:
- HSE Licensed - As an HSE licensed contractor, we are able to remove and dispose of ACM in strict accordance with all relevant legislation and industry guidelines
- Commitment to Excellence - We are affiliated with many trade organisations and operate a continuous training programme to ensure our team remains among the very best in the country
- Wide range of Services - In addition to our survey, removal and disposal services, we are also able to replace the ACM thermal insulation that we remove with a safe and effective alternative