My house is going to need a full restoration work and my builder has raised the concerns about potential asbestos on the bathroom ceiling so I contacted Tony and arranged for an inspection. He had a look and said nothing wrong with it. He then also visually inspected all around my house but couldn’t find any potential asbestos. He eventually didn’t charge me a penny for any inspection. He is really professional, friendly and honest to customer. If you are looking for an asbestos specialist,...
Our Safety Policies
Our Environmental Policy
ICEAsbestos is a service providing Company for the public and private sector for today’s environment. The range of services provided are; asbestos removal, bulk sample analysis, ductwork cleaning, emergency 24 hour call out service, encapsulation work, fire protection, project management, soft strip, surveys Management / Refurbishment and Demolition, thermal insulation, remove and re-fit panelling, tiles etc, waste disposal.
It is the policy of ICEAsbestos to manage its activities in such a way that reduces the environmental impact to a practicable minimum.
In order to regulate the environmental performance of ICEAsbestos, the company will operate a management system, which will meet the environmental standards.
ICEAsbestos is committed to:
- Ensuring the policy is understood, implemented and maintained at all levels in the company
- Ensuring that all their subcontractors and employees are aware of the potential environmental effects of their activities and of the benefits from improved standards
- Providing the public access to information on the company’s environmental performance
- Complying with applicable legislation, consents and codes issued at European, National and Local levels and adopt a proactive approach to further requirements
- Minimising waste wherever possible, and where waste is inevitable, ensure segregation and re-use or recycling rather than disposal wherever applicable
- Providing appropriate environmental training for all employees
- Carrying out regular environmental training for all employees
- Carrying out regular environment audits of all aspects of the company’s undertaking to ensure effective implementation of the environmental policy
- Utilising only reputable, registered waste carriers
We commit to continuous improvement of our environmental performance and prevention of pollution where reasonably practicable.
This policy is displayed on company notice board and is publicly available on request.
Our Health & Safety Policy
ICEAsbestos recognises its duty to ensure, so far as it is reasonably practicable, that operations carried out by the company are in accordance with the requirements of the Health and Safety at Work act 1974, both in prorate of the Act and its legal obligations.
The company accepts its responsibilities towards its employees and any other person who may be affected by its effects, and ensure the safety of its assets.
Mr. Anthony Easy, as the company’s director for Quality and Health and Safety, is responsible for implementing the Health and Safety Policy and the duties, and that of Managers, Supervisors and all employees are detailed in the company’s safety manual.
In order to avoid accidents and incidents good working practices are essential. Therefore all employees must familiarise themselves with their duties as detailed in the safety manual. ICEAsbestos recognises that every employee has a vital role to play if high standards are to be achieved, maintained and improved upon.
The company requires all employees to take a pro-active role in improving health and safety performance and encourages constructive suggestions on how methods of work can be improved to make them safer and there by reduce the inherent level of risk.
The operation of the Health and Safety Policy will be monitored by Mr. Anthony Easy and advised by AMAC, the Company’s Safety Advisors. Northgate Arinsoare available to advise all employees and appointed sub-contractors on matters relating to health and safety.
The companies Health and Safety Policy will be subject to an annual review and will be updated during the interim period in the event of any changes in legislation or codes of practice causing the need for policies and procedures to alter, with any revision brought to the attention of all employees.